Demo Ledco XL-44 Pouch Laminator
Demo Price $3995
New Price $4937
Posters, ink-jet images and other large format, printed materials represent a tremendous investment, whether purchased or printed on site. Protecting and mounting these materials with lamination greatly enhances their value and enables them to last for years.
XL Series Standard Features
The XL series offers the control needed to laminate different types of materials using a variety of films with a minimum of operator adjustments. Features that contribute to the quality of lamination and the dependability of the XL pouch laminator include:
- Preset lamination pressure and speed -- to make the laminator easier to use and eliminate many potential sources of problems.
- Adjustable position laminating rollers -- to provide a range of roller openings (from fully closed to 1 1/2", with 10 increments in between), to allow lamination of almost and practical substrate up to 1 1/2" in thickness.
- Enclosed lamination rollers -- to conserve energy, protect the rollers from accidental damage, and to function as a general safeguard.
- Adjustable heat controller -- to allow lamination with a wide variety of substrates, laminates, and applications (temperature range from 200 to 400 degrees F).
- Made in the U.S.A. -- for reliable quality, better service, and faster parts availability.
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards
|Dimensions||62"L x 16"H x 19"W|
|XL Shipping Dimensions||68"L x 20"W x 24"H|
|Stand Shipping Dimensions||48"L x 8"W x 8"H|
|Speed||1 fpm (Foot Per Minute)|
|Electrical – 110 Version||110-125v 15 amps
1250w 50/60 Hz
|Laminating Roll Diameter||3 1/8"|
|Recommended Film Gauge (Thickness)||Up to 10 mil|
|Maximum Laminating||1 1/2"|
to Schedule a Demonstration of any of our Great Products!